Wednesday, May 12, 2010

elisetanner.com/complete/again & the CCC BA Exhibition




First, I know my website has been up less than six months, but I've already redesigned it. I have it up now, although I think some more changes will eventually be made. The main reason for the redesign is the inclusion of my new project, IN/VISIBILITY.

Check it out: www.elisetanner.com

I technically started IN/VISIBILITY last October, but it's something I've been thinking about on many levels for at least a year. I knew it was going to be a challenge both technically and conceptually (and it most definitely has been), but I'm proud that this is the capstone of my undergraduate education. All of the women who participated in this project are inspiring individuals who could teach us all a thing or two. I intend to continue with this project, starting up again in about a month once all of the graduation/job searching has died down a little.

Second, I should have posted about this weeks ago, but I'd like to announce that two of my diptychs from the IN/VISIBILITY project are on display for the month of May 2010 BA/BFA Senior Photography Exhibition.

The opening is this Friday, from 4-9PM at 1006 S. Michigan Ave. Be there, or be square.

No comments: