Thursday, June 18, 2009

Where did this come from??

I made an image this weekend that I can say, with immense surprise, is probably the best image I have created in...well, maybe ever. I'll sum up all of my thoughts about it (and new thoughts keep arising as I write this) with the simple fact that I am actually happy with this photograph.

It's taken with my most recent camera purchase, an old Graflex Speed Graphic field view camera. And it must be fate that I impulsively bought this camera because I produced this image the first time I used it.


Anyway, I don't have a scanner so I photographed the negative on a light box and made it into a positive image in photoshop. It's not the best post processing job, but it's a start. Thanks, Juan, for all your help!





Dana & Legos. 2009.

No comments: